Sunday, September 27, 2009


Count down... alright, so I thought that I would upload a preggo picture... here is me at the start of my 36th week... hopefully it won't be too much longer! I'm SO over being pregnant! The funny thing is that from behind I don't look pregnant at all! By the way has anyone heard anything from Roberta?? Has she had her baby yet? We had a bit of good news this week... Darwin will be getting a much appreciated and much deserved raise!! HE is one of four positions that have been evaluated as under paid and they are the only four people receiving any type of raise this year! Yay for us! We just had Porter's 2 yr anniversary of his surgery.. which is CRAZY!! We are heading back to Portland here in November for his annual check up and they want to do another CT scan because of some irregularities in his head and a few concerns they have. So hopefully that will go well and if by chance something is wrong that it will be minor. Anyhow, hope all is well with everyone and hopefully the next time I post it will be with pictures of our little girl who still is nameless!! Love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! No baby yet, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and eating pineapple, and taking Evening Primrose Oil, and walking a lot, and jumping on the tramp. This kid is too comfy.

Carla and crew said...

How I envy your skinny little figure! Even the pregnant part! Good luck in the coming days, and I think you have to look at the baby before you name her.

Karen said...

Even funnier is those of us who look pregnant from behind and AREN'T!! Ha Ha I'm laughing all the way to the peach crisp! Congrats on the long overdue raise. I'll bet you know just where to spend it!

Brenda Sue said...

You look AMAZING!!!!! So gorgeous!!! :) I can't wait to meet your beautiful little girl at the reunion next summer!