Thursday, July 30, 2009

To the TWO gorgeous red-headed sisters, we wish you a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I have some very cute pictures of you two celebrating a birthday past
from mom's scrapbook,

but I can't make my scanner copy the file!!!
(I reserve the right to post them later. )
Until then, we all hope you are enjoying this great day.
We love you and are grateful for the wonderful example you are to our family.

Mom's blood pressure was a bit elevated this morning.
She said it's what she gets for being almost 90.
I told her it was more likely from
having daughters (and daughters-in-law) as old as they are :)
XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Ruth Sagers said...

Happy birthday Mommy & happy birthday Aunt Carla!

Linda Westover said...

It's been SO much fun over the years sharing a birthday with you, Carla. You are an awesome woman -- and lots of fun, besides. Love you lots!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday ladies!

Carla and crew said...

I always felt special because I had a "birthday" sister...thanks for the good wishes and the same back to you! We spent my birthday driving home from San Diego--11+ hours in the car!