Friday, July 17, 2009

Second ultrasound today and.....they are still saying girl!! YAY! We got a few pictures and I must say it does look like a girl to me! So here is hoping we don't have a repeat of Denver! Darwin is slready getting over protective of her and doesn't want me showing anyone the pictures that prove she is agirl. However if it was a boy he'd be showing those pictures off! Anyways, I'm thrilled and now we get to have some pink in our house!!! As for that, if anyone has girl stuff they are getting rid of we LOVE hand me downs!! So send them my way! Thanks and love you all!

6 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Also I forgot to mention, that we are looking for girl names now and are interested in any family history names...any suggestions feel free to share!

Brenda Sue said...

I'm so glad that it's still a girl!

Unknown said...

We need to try and hook up in the next few months so I can pass my girl stuff on to you - maybe we can meet half-way or something!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Half way would be great! I don't know when we will be headed there next but let me know what you think!!

Karen said...

Are you sure the house won't fall in with PINK in it??? Or will it be pink footballs and pink guns to keep the boys happy? We had a family in Helena who named their baby girl Alaska.

Brenda Sue said...

You and Roberta should do a clothing swap, you get her girl clothes for your boy clothes!