Sunday, July 12, 2009

I just have to say what a great, fun family we belong to! Last weekend was Bob's family reunion -- descendants of his Westover grandparents. It was OK, I guess, but not nearly as much fun as our reunions. Just about the only thing that was done as a group was all the meals--that and a traditional softball game. Everything else was random. They are fine people, but just not as much fun as our family. We are really blessed! And I can hardly wait for next year's reunion!!

3 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Now that is NOT how I had the color set...Still something to learn about all this fancy technology, I guess.

Carla and crew said...

We ARE fun, aren't we? Fun-ny anyway!

Karen said...

Save some of your sour cherries and bring them next year so we can make that Choc. Cherry Upside down cake!! I'm already thinking about the menu.