Adam looks so cute in that bowl!--Like a little sack of baby cuteness! Also, Mom, Claire looks like a mini-me of you!...the blonde hair and fair skinned version of you. Very adorable group shot! What lucky kids to have both their grandmas around!
Oh, my! I'm getting baby hungry! Lucky this grandma has another one on the way, thanks to Heather and Benjamin!!
Yay, Ian is wearing the shirt I got him. I'm the best aunt ever. (step it up Lauren)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Adam looks so cute in that bowl!--Like a little sack of baby cuteness! Also, Mom, Claire looks like a mini-me of you!...the blonde hair and fair skinned version of you. Very adorable group shot! What lucky kids to have both their grandmas around!
Oh, my! I'm getting baby hungry! Lucky this grandma has another one on the way, thanks to Heather and Benjamin!!
Yay, Ian is wearing the shirt I got him. I'm the best aunt ever. (step it up Lauren)
Post a Comment