Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STEVE & ANN!!
WE LOVE YOU!!


I think it is 31 years but It could be 32... anyone know for sure? How sad is that I'm their daughter and I don't even know! This is the only picture I could find right now too...:( Oh well!We love you Dad and Mom! Thanks for all you have done for us all, love, support...bringing us into this world. You know the basics! We love you! Have a great day! Love your Children

3 comments:

Linda Westover said...

31 is the winning number! Isn't it amazing how all those years can seem like just a few moments and yet also seem like it was an eternity ago that you married. However it feels today, congratulations and best wishes for many more years together!

Karen said...

You've almost caught up to us. I remember Steve coming to our house in Lake City and showing me the ring he bought for Ann. It does seem like yesterday...well, last week! Congrats!

ann and steve said...

Thanks. It doesn't seem like 31 years to us either. We took a ride in the rollar skate up to Estes Park after work last night and had dinner. We are planning to take a couple extra days towards the end of July after we drop Miranda and Jana off for EFY.