The earth started to shake when I was going to post a birthday wish for you...I was afraid of typing the number for fear the world might come to an end!! Wait! We all survived a few other "big" birthdays this year, so maybe the world is safe after all from all you 30 somethings!! HA! HA! (It's really the 60's ya gotta watch out for.) Happy Birthday! Squeeze a baby for us all!
7 comments:
Happy birthday OLD MAN! Hope all is well- I am sure you are staying busy!
The earth started to shake when I was going to post a birthday wish for you...I was afraid of typing the number for fear the world might come to an end!! Wait! We all survived a few other "big" birthdays this year, so maybe the world is safe after all from all you 30 somethings!! HA! HA! (It's really the 60's ya gotta watch out for.) Happy Birthday! Squeeze a baby for us all!
Thanks to all you "young" ladies for the birthday wishes. It sure helps with the depression I'm going through by turning the OLD age of 30.
You're still my favorite brother, even if you are an old man! Hope you have a great day! Sure love you!!!
Hey, at 30 the fun is just beginning!
You are AWESOME!!! Dad and I are proud to claim you, no matter what your age! Happy Birthday and lots of love!
Happy day late Birthday Eric!! Tessa and I were having so much fun I didn't have time to tell you! I sure love you!
Even though you're 30...YOU'RE STILL HOT!!!!!!!! I love you so much!
Post a Comment