7 years ago
Friday, June 12, 2009
Alright, the verdict is in and....we are having a girl! At least they think so, they want to do another ultrasound in 4 weeks to check but for now it is a girl YAY!!!! Darwin is freaking out about all the girls stuff that we don't have and I'm thrilled, the boys aren't too sure. This week has been yet another classic Johnson week, Parker ate a stick of Deoderant(Dove brand for those wondering) and we spent the evening getting his stomach pumped, Porter woke up with blood crusted on his ears and turns out he had bad ear infections that caused his ear drums to burst and then the next day Denver got Whooping cough. Overall it is the normal! Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay for girls!! I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays a girl!!
All normal for you...except the girl part. Congrats!
Hey, I've got a bunch of girl stuff I don't need anymore!
Sweet!! Thanks I appreciate it! I think that is why Darwin went white as a ghost when they said looks like a girl! If it was a boy we are set... not so much with girl! But I couldn't be happier!!
I should be going through all my baby stuff here in the next little while - when are you due?
I think you'll have family and friends thrilled to provide you with more than enough girl stuff...We are SO excited for you! We'll keep our fingers crossed that the next ultra-sound is clear and definite.
I've got girls stuff that I'm getting rid of as Sam outgrows it. You are welcome to have any of it that you want... Girls rock!
I hope you are able to find time to keep a journal. That is really going to be interesting reading some day! :)
Post a Comment