

Just a little update...Shelene is at the hospital "on request" so whenever the girls are hungry, the nurses will call her in from her little room and feed them. They have been doing great with the 2,3, and 4-a-day feedings. We finally bought a stroller, car seats, and got the 2nd crib painted and assembled. The nurses, who have been wonderful, said the girls will probably be coming home Friday night or Saturday night. Sunday is their 1 month birthday. While it has been nice to have them in such great care, we are so excited to take them home.
4 comments:
Ok Eric, which one's which?? I am SO excited that they might come home tonight or tomorrow! They just get cuter by the day!
They really are cutie pies with HAIR! I'll expect a phone call anytime you have one of those really dumb questions you're too embarrassed to ask the doctor. Congrats on getting them home so soon! We're excited to get to meet them.
Lillian on the left, Grace on the right.
I feel so lucky to have gotten to hold them! thanks for sharing your cute girls with me!
Post a Comment