Thanks Karen, That's funny. Especially since we were at a 2 year olds b-day party on Tuesday night and we had to scrape off 1/3 of the frosting due to "precipitation"!
why can't I see the picture? I'm sure it's funny, but my imagination isn't very good these days! I clicked on the x in the corner, but no luck---oh, yeah, happy birthday Julianne!
4 comments:
Thanks Karen, That's funny. Especially since we were at a 2 year olds b-day party on Tuesday night and we had to scrape off 1/3 of the frosting due to "precipitation"!
Happy Birthday again!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Yea for birthdays!...especially when they're not mine! But I guess they are better than not having them.
Hope your day is great!
why can't I see the picture? I'm sure it's funny, but my imagination isn't very good these days! I clicked on the x in the corner, but no luck---oh, yeah, happy birthday Julianne!
Post a Comment