Karen, what exactly do you mean "You're late?" ;)
I guess having my mom put there has been distracting for you.
I mean "I'm late" in the literal sense as "OOPS! I'm late! I missed the correct day of his birth," rather than the sacred meaning of "I'm late. Look out nursery..Here I we come!" I can guess where YOUR thoughts are right now :)
O.K. Here's an additional comment for BRAD---Happy Birthday Hunkie Married Man! Is Becky O.K. with a 30 year old husband?!
The BIG 3-0 how ya handling it Brad?? Of course if your are there already then I guess I will be shortly too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Karen, what exactly do you mean "You're late?" ;)
I guess having my mom put there has been distracting for you.
I mean "I'm late" in the literal sense as "OOPS! I'm late! I missed the correct day of his birth," rather than the sacred meaning of "I'm late. Look out nursery..Here I we come!" I can guess where YOUR thoughts are right now :)
O.K. Here's an additional comment for BRAD---Happy Birthday Hunkie Married Man! Is Becky O.K. with a 30 year old husband?!
The BIG 3-0 how ya handling it Brad?? Of course if your are there already then I guess I will be shortly too!
Post a Comment