We didn't do great Easter baskets this year. Andrew thinks he's a little beyond hunting for a basket hidden by a rabbit. But....
He looks like he's as happy as a kid with a basket full of chocolate eggs and jelly beans!! And I don't have to help him eat all the leftover candy.
We hope all of you had as joyous a day as we had. Laura did a great job speaking in Sacrament Meeting by the way! xoxo
3 comments:
He is getting so big!!!! Man I feel old!! We had strawberry shortcake for dessert last night too!!! Aunt Laura spoke in church and I missed it?
we had strawberry shortcake last night too!!! But the girls still want to do Easter egg hunts and Easter basket hunting. Erin said, "it's a TRADITION, Mom!"
Too old for Easter egg hunts and Easter candy? I hope I never get that old or that cool... Looks yummy.
Post a Comment