

Lauren and Lily... Ben and Heather... 



Bruce, Nathan, Joanne's daughter, Joanne, Hiedy....Carla, Jenny(Jill's daughter) Jill, Joanne.
Lauren, Brad and Aunt June here on the left. We were having such a nice time visiting that I almost forgot to take pictures! It is too bad that it is a funeral that brought us together, but still, when the congregation laughs out loud five or six times, I guess it is a good thing!

Lauren, Brad and Aunt June here on the left. We were having such a nice time visiting that I almost forgot to take pictures! It is too bad that it is a funeral that brought us together, but still, when the congregation laughs out loud five or six times, I guess it is a good thing!
It was great to remember Bart and the many good times we shared!
1 comment:
Thanks for taking the pictures. I'd like you to e-mail me the last three
(Bruce thru June) when it's convenient, so I can get a hard copy.
Post a Comment