Calling all creative ones!! I was released as Laurel Advisor on Sunday and was given the new calling of Enrichment Leader. I'm really excited about this calling, I've always enjoyed being on the committee. Not sure what I've gotten myself into as the leader, but I'll be looking for any neat ideas that your wards are doing... I'd appreciate if you can pass on any my way! Wish me luck, the first activity I'll be in charge of is the March RS Birthday celebration. Yikes!
PS - Rhonda - you know I'll be calling you about some of those fun things you're posting on your blog!
7 years ago
3 comments:
We have an Enrichment Group called "The Out to Lunch Bunch" and we meet at the church once a month taking turns making lunch for each other, usually soup and rolls. Any one relatively free of children is invited altho no one is ever turned away, including me and Tate! Today we all had nursery rhymes pinned on our backs and had to guess who we were and then recite the rhyme. The full time elders showed up in the building so we feed them too and then made them tell us a nursery rhyme also. Lots of laughs!
I'm on the Enrichment Board I'm the food specialist. For our Relief Society Party we are doing a Garden Party and doing an Emma Smith program...Good luck!
placemat purses are fun and easy--they double as scripture carriers or whatever. U think a "blogging lesson" would be a terrific idea for enrichment...
Post a Comment