Please add me to the list of people who would like a copy. I could probably make a copy from the computer, but it's so much easier to ask and apy you to do it.
well actually, i made it from a site (wordle.net). i just typed in everyone's name that is in the new family cookbook. I can send a copy that i saved if you'd like. it will need to be updated frequently though since we have additions to our family on a regular basis now-a-days. i'm glad you all liked it though!
7 comments:
That is awesome!! If you click on the picture it makes it bigger. Thanks Lauren
Lauren-did you design this and is it available? I think I'd like a copy!
Nice work. I don't think I could name everybody's kids...
Lauren, If your design is available I would like a copy as well. This would look great in Grandma's 90th birthday book.
I love it! That is AWESOME!!!!!!
Please add me to the list of people who would like a copy. I could probably make a copy from the computer, but it's so much easier to ask and apy you to do it.
well actually, i made it from a site (wordle.net). i just typed in everyone's name that is in the new family cookbook. I can send a copy that i saved if you'd like. it will need to be updated frequently though since we have additions to our family on a regular basis now-a-days.
i'm glad you all liked it though!
Post a Comment