


Alright, I chatted with my mom today and she stated that she still hasn't received anything from a lot of you for Grandma's Book. I thought maybe some people are at a loss as to what to do so I thought I would share. This is what I did for my boys for the book for Grandma, it was quick and easy and my mom will be able to cut it out adn make it cute in the scrap book. I thought if others wanted to do the same we could have a section of Great grand kids. I just wrote a letter to Grandma about some of my memories with her and Grandpa I included pictures of her and I from my wedding and a few other photos. This book will be something that Grandma will cherish. I encourage all who have yet to respond to write something, draw something, send photos, whatever you can think of to my mom for this scrapbook. Remember she needs it by March 7 and you can mail it or e-mail it. Keep it one sided and leave a note if you need the picture back so she will know if she needs to make copies. If you know of Family members who aren't active bloggers PLEASE notify them so that everyone can be a part of this book for Grandma and HURRY MArch 7 is fast approaching! Love to you all!
2 comments:
That is a very cute idea!!! Love it!
Super cute Candace I will be copying you this weekend. You are always so on top of the important little details. Maybe I can be more like you when I grow up! Love you Tons & all your boys!
Post a Comment