7 years ago
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Well, Shelene and I went to the doctor last night for our ultrasound to find out the gender of our baby and it's a girl!.....and another girl! We asked the doctor at least 3 times if he was kidding, but we saw the proof. We just started laughing because it was the last thing we were expecting. Spencer was a little disappointed because he really wanted a brother, but I'm sure once they are here, he'll be so excited. Well, that's the news. We are pretty excited and nervous. Aunt Karen, April, HELP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations! I posted on your own blog, but it really is great fun. After a while...
Congrats!!!! I'm glad it is you and not me! That is fabulous news!
HOLY COW! TWINS?? WOW. Congrats! or I'm SORRY! Whichever one works.
I'm sure there's a grandma closer than me who will be abundantly helpful!! But there are lots of us who will be full of advice for sure! Go get the book titled "Families Can Be Forever if I can Just Live Thru Today." If you can't find it, I'll send you my copy - if I haven't given it to April :) Congrats! What a great adventure you're about to begin. And April, wouldn't you say #3 and #4 could be easier than #2 and #3??
What joyful news! We're excited. I'll be thinking of names to suggest... Hepzibeh and Mehitabell come to mind as names that Grandpa Macbeth might have suggested. How about Hanna and Pekosh? Eric might have to explain that one to Shelene.
Oh Dad, you know just how to brighten up anyone in a sour mood!
brighten up someone in a sour mood, or TERRIFY the pants off the mother of these two babies!!!! YIKES!
He suggested Hark and Harold for Karrie and Lee Ann. I think Holly and Berry may have come from him too. Both GREAT suggestions, Bob :)
Dad says it was Holly and Ivy. What a goof! He makes me laugh!
Congratulations on a wonderful adventure!
Post a Comment