So I should really learn my lesson about saying our luck is changing! Oh well I've accepted my life will always be full of trials! First off Darwin didn't get the City manager job. :( Then Porter fell and hurt himeself. He split the part in your mouth that connects your lips to your gums. Then it got infected...fun. Then Denver got sick not too bad though, now Parkers got it and it is just a matter of time till we all get it! Then last night.. I got a knock on my door by a strange woman who just thought she'd let me know that our house was on fire. I step out side and look up and our roof is ablaze. Yep chimney fire. Luckily we have a metal roof and our oil tank was empty or it would have been REALLY bad. Oh well we are all okay and that is what matters! After thefire department left Darwin and I were up till 2am cleaning up the mess. Anyhow. Overall we aren't doing too bad. Just trying to stay afloat! I'm going back to school in March which will give me something to do for myself. I'm also looking for an on-line job that I can do from home. Any ideas?? Anyhow, hope you are all well! We love you!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Oh wow! I am so glad that everyone is ok!
Girl, you need a vacation!
So I have to ask if you snitched some of the fondant while you were making it? I know I would have! I agree with Roberta.. You need a vacation!
Post a Comment