Hello all! It has been awhile since we last posted and I'm happy to say it has been for the most part uneventful!! We haven't visited the doctor or ER in almost three solid months and we are currently all healthy!(KNOCK ON WOOD!) WE had a fabulous holiday season! We went to Colorado for Thanksgiving and were able to be there for almost two weeks! It was wonderful to be with my family. We did Christmas at home which was nice. The boys were more than excited and had a fun time with all of the gifts and snow! For new Years we spent it in Utah, Sorry family that is there we were So crazy and busy we were unable to meet up with you guys :) Darwin's brother and my new sister in law went through the temple on Miranda's birthday and got hitched on my mom's Birthday. It was a beautiful yet cold wedding. It was very crazy because nothing was planned very well. Darwin's sister was suppose to come but she called and said they decided not to come, which would have been fine except she had all of the flowers...so I spent most of the time trying to figure that all out and get new flowers. It was ridulously crazy. I've never been so happy to be home and in Burns no less! We entered the local Christmas lightning contest and yay we got second! We won $100!! It was grand! Denver started sunbeams today and luckily he loved it! He said he doesn't miss nursery at all! Darwin, is doing good, pretty much the same old thing. We should be hearing in a few weeks about interviews for the city manager job he applied for so keep us in your prayers that he will get it! We are sure hoping it would be a fabulous new job with better benefits and of course the pay would be nicer! Porter, still doesn't talk much and because of that he is working with a speech pathologists and learning sign language. It has made a huge difference and made our home a little quieter at least! It amazes me how much he picks up and how easy it comes to him! It has also been fun for all of the family to learn. Parker is now almost 10 months old which seems crazy and yes he is walking already! He wants to be in there with his brothers! I'm good, still don't sleep much but hey it could be worse, like I could be pregnant...that would be worse! Between my three kids and the ones I babysit, the house and my three callings, I manage to keep myself busy. I think it is funny how the things I look forward to now are so different than they used to be. I remember looking forward to vacations, holidays, dates, evenings with friends, now I find myself looking forward to bedtime and a shower! Oh well such is life! Anyhow I hope all of you are healthy and happy! Know that we love you all!
7 years ago
3 comments:
We're glad to hear that you haven't had any recent catastrophes! I was actually thinking the other day that you hadn't blogged for a while, but I thought that no news must be good news. Good to hear from ya.
We're actually all in shock that you're all so well...no of us wants to jinx that. But what great news. And a $100 to boot! My your luck last thru the year...at least!! :)
That is what we are hoping that 2009 is change in our luck! Give me at lest one year!! Darwin has an interview on Tuesday so we will see if our luck is going to change!!
Post a Comment