I do look at the blog all the time . I am not the best at writing on it. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great day, talked to each of my children, had a great dinner some fun gifts, talked with my brothers , what more could I ask for. Jessica's Eliza was disappointed I didn't get a babie computer for my birthday. That was the only thing she wanted for Christmas so therefore that's what I needed for my birthday.
Sorry if my comment about viewing the blog hurt your feelings; that was not my intent! Maybe one of your cute teenagers could be persuaded to become your family blogger. We'd all love to hear a little more about the goings-on in Colorado, since we all visit there sooo frequently. How is your mother doing?
My mom posts in her head all the time!! She will get around to it this year. . . we are working on getting her trained. No hurt feelings Linda! Happy Birthday Momma! I love you!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday from the Westover gang, too! Now will someone out there be sure that Ann reads the family blog, please.
I thought of Ann all day on the 2nd--I guess that was because it was your birthday! Hope it was grand!
I do look at the blog all the time . I am not the best at writing on it. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great day, talked to each of my children, had a great dinner some fun gifts, talked with my brothers , what more could I ask for. Jessica's Eliza was disappointed I didn't get a babie computer for my birthday. That was the only thing she wanted for Christmas so therefore that's what I needed for my birthday.
Sorry if my comment about viewing the blog hurt your feelings; that was not my intent! Maybe one of your cute teenagers could be persuaded to become your family blogger. We'd all love to hear a little more about the goings-on in Colorado, since we all visit there sooo frequently.
How is your mother doing?
My mom posts in her head all the time!! She will get around to it this year. . . we are working on getting her trained. No hurt feelings Linda! Happy Birthday Momma! I love you!
Post a Comment