We need to keep a tally of all the prego people.
As far as I know, its just the three of us... Shelene & Eric, congrats on your little bundle! I bet the kids are excited!
What fun!! What does this do to school?
I take a break until Spencer is in 1st grade, then I go back and finish up my RN. But getting started to get my LPN was the hardest part....lots of schools have plenty of openings for LPN to RN.
Yeah!!! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We need to keep a tally of all the prego people.
As far as I know, its just the three of us...
Shelene & Eric, congrats on your little bundle! I bet the kids are excited!
What fun!! What does this do to school?
I take a break until Spencer is in 1st grade, then I go back and finish up my RN. But getting started to get my LPN was the hardest part....lots of schools have plenty of openings for LPN to RN.
Yeah!!! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment