Friday, December 05, 2008

Challenge:

Open up the Macbeth Family cookbook 2008. Go to the Desserts, Brownies and Bars page. Who is the little boy between Aunt Linda and Candace (I suspect it's Candace)? I was proving to Rob that I know everyone and that stumped me.

6 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Yes that is me and the little boy is my brother Nathaniel!

Brenda Sue said...

You couldn't tell that was Nathaniel??? Seriously?? That's funny!

Karen said...

Have you met Nathaniel?? Our tall, dark and handsome electrician!!

Rob and Juliann said...

I've only met him once. But I was going by the family roster and isn't he older than Benjamin? And Benjamin looks alot bigger than him. I did think of that possibility though.

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

He was small growing up now he is quite plump....That picture is deceiving though cause even I look bigger than him and he is two years older than I am! Oh well! And yes he is older than Benjamin.

Brenda Sue said...

Ok, I have to say that when I wrote my first comment, I thought that you were my sister Ramona, sorry!!