Biggest Snowman in the World!
Our family built this guy with the help of two other neighbor families. It was the greatest fun ever! And yes, Eric, he does have a celery nose... It was amazing that we got that middle section up. We made a ramp out of 2x2's and it took all the adults to get it up there. And two men to get the head on. What fun!
5 comments:
That is amazing! I'm glad no one got hurt in the process of making that snowman. I think you should call the news station and tell them they need to check out the worlds tallest snowman:)
I agree with LeeAnn. You should call the local news station.. Who knows, they might come! I am VERY impressed!
Wow. I had no idea you were so talented. That IS a giant snowman. Good job!
A little free advertising for your house for sale..."buy the house with a snowman that will last until June! ...we'll throw it in for free and in the summer you'll have the greenest grass in the neighborhood, except for the dead round spot."
Very impressive. Celery is probably appropriate this time, unless you can find a HUGE carrot.
Post a Comment