Saturday, November 29, 2008

We have had the pleasure of having Aunt Nadine and Uncle Bart come for Thanksgiving. Lauren was their driver since she has a week off of school and they have a car that will hold them all and safely make the trip. Aunt June came too and has spent the time with Kathy and will be flying back with her. Laura and I took them to IKEA the day before Thanksgiving and I think everybody had a great time. I couldn't resist the pictures. April joined us for lunch and it was fun to catch up with her. (The pictures are backwards - the one on the left is the way out view.) Kathy took them to Molbak's nursery and out to the Mall to see Santa on Friday and today we went to get our Christmas tree in the mud! We had shoe baths when we got home. Tomorrow when they drive home, it will be very quiet around here again.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, if I saw that coming my way, I'd turn and run the other direction!
No really, it looks like they had a great time. I just hope they didn't run over too many innocent toes!

Karen said...

We did get alot of looks and mostly alot of smiles, some laughing out loud...mostly from me and April.

Rob and Juliann said...

That is SUCH a funny picture!

Brenda Sue said...

It looks to me like they are racing, and it looks like Grandma won! :)