Thursday, November 06, 2008


Sorry, no pictures of the kids dressed up, but here's my sweet ninja-o-lantern. I'm going to say this one is.....Raphael. No, Donatello! Yeah. Anyways, days like yesterday when it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get to work, I seriously contemplate looking for a job a little closer to home, but I hate looking for jobs and I'm very fortunate to have a good, reliable job right now. Shelene is very busy with school and work. Alexis is kicking butt in kindergarten and Spencer...well, we love Spencer. I greatly look forward to Thanksgiving. I think it's my favorite holiday. I love the food, the company, and reminiscing of the times when I played Monopoly with Rhonda and Ruth which always ended up in a fight. Ahhh, good times. I love you guys.

3 comments:

Ruth Sagers said...

You always were a teenage mutant geek! It looks great. May I remind you, that the Monopoly fights were never my fault! If you just would have let me win, we would not have fought.

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

Good times & good food make great memories! Lets make some more this year!

Brenda Sue said...

Please tell me you're not going to play Monopoly this Thanksgiving, I don't think Ruth needs to cry this year!