I am the guilty one. I changed the blog. I added to the right a link list, so you can click on family members blogs. Let me know if I missed anyones personal blogs. Karen added me as an administrator, I tasted the power of it and it was delicious! As a peace offering I'd like you to have this adorable picture of Claire and Ian.
7 years ago
5 comments:
Nice peace offering. I accept! (The blog is very cute, by the way)
Thanks for FINALLY taking the heat! I don't have time to change the blog!! My life is too hectic! It looks great by the way!
LOVE IT! Thanks for taking on such a big responsibility! :)
I do like the new look, now that the text is in a color I can see. I think Candace did a great job getting the blog "originated"; she's due for a rest, so it's nice that you're will to take over for a while.
Cute kids, too!
The new look is great--I agree with Linda about the color of the text!
Post a Comment