Sunday, November 02, 2008

Here's our halloween. I was the Referee, very fitting, Darwin was a hockey player along with Denver, Porter was a basketball player and Parker a football player. I decorated our double stroller in yellow as the team bus. What fun! I'm glad it is over! Then yesterday we had a harvest party and chilli cook off at the fair grounds. I took first in the longest apple peeling contest and 2nd by one vote in the Chilli cook off. Anyhow, we have to go to Portland this week for Porter's one year check up and then in 19 days we will be in Colorado!! But who's counting? Anyhow hope everyone is well! Love to you all!

4 comments:

Jessica Waters said...

We have different experiences on Halloween day. . . you with all the sports, monsters etc. and me with my fairies, princesses and queens. I was shocked this year when Eve decided to be a vampire! What. . .but she is so cute. Ah well can't wait to see you. p.s. Anna looks different because she cut bangs. Can't wait to see you!

Eric Westover said...

Candace. I like the new look of the blog, but the text is kind of hard to read. Can you change it to a lighter color?

Brenda Sue said...

I agree with Eric Candace.. The text is hard to read and I'm not NEAR as old as some!!

Karen said...

Yeah Candace!! Can you fix that?? Have you been wondering who was messing around with the blog?? Maybe we should let you take the blame for it until every one likes it :) OK OK Juliann and I did it...as we were flying out the door to meet Bonnie and Ben is Albany. I'll see what I can get Juliann to do about it - I'll never figure it out on my own!!