




Here is our Halloween update! One diva vampire (whatever the is), one water fairy (whatever that is), one rockstar, and one pink poodle. It was fabulous weather and it was by far our greatest Halloween. The girls made a killing on their candy. I hate that part- they are strung out on sugar and I am ready to toss it already. Any ideas on what to do with all the junk?? Of course I have billed the girls for my time and effort and I am enjoying my chocolate stash but the rest of it I am done with!! I guess it is just the beggining of the sugar season! Anna said as we were crawling into bed on Halloween night- "What holiday is next mom? And what do we get?" Humble, selfless child of mine! Tis the season!
2 comments:
What very cute girls! Love the costumes-all so different.
LeeAnn
Anna looks So different from the last time I saw her! Maybe it is just the costume! They are adorable and I can't wait to see them in 19 days!!!
Post a Comment