I was wondering when I read your blog about the fat jeans, but I couldn't find anything to verify it back then. I'm still trying to get out of my fat jeans! Congrats!
Ah, for the fun times when you have three kids and only two hands! But you'll survive -- maybe not with your mind, but your body will live through it. Seriously, We're happy for you.
9 comments:
C O N G R A T S ! Very exciting news!
Congratulations! How exciting and they are adorable!
I was wondering when I read your blog about the fat jeans, but I couldn't find anything to verify it back then. I'm still trying to get out of my fat jeans! Congrats!
congratulations! We are so excited for you! Hope you get feeling better soon!
congratulations! We are so excited for you! Hope you get feeling better soon!
Congrats!!! I had to read it twice to make sure I read it right! Congrats!
Wow, congrats!
Ah, for the fun times when you have three kids and only two hands! But you'll survive -- maybe not with your mind, but your body will live through it. Seriously, We're happy for you.
Post a Comment