Wednesday, October 08, 2008












Ummm! Lunch at Grandma's - honey in the packet (unopened) one day and a lemon the next!!
Andrew and his friends having dessert for their homecoming event. They don't seem to mind my cooking.

4 comments:

Jessica Waters said...

Are you kidding me!! Everyone loves Karen's cooking!
Tate is a cutey! Did he like the lemon??

Karen said...

That's the picture of him chewing on the uncut side. When he turned it over, he took only one suck and dropped it. I couldn't get the camera to take the picture fast enough of the face he made, which was just what you'd imagine!! Funny!!

Carla and crew said...

Happy Homecoming! Erin is way bummed that she didn't get asked this year! I tried to console her telling her that I NEVER got asked to Homecoming, but still she is sad. She is really too busy to worry about it tho. What did you do to make the eyes on the owls?

Karen said...

The eyes are the frosting half of an Oreo with an M & M in the middle. Karrie thinks Double Stuffed works best. The plain half makes the ears.