Sunday, October 26, 2008


So I know I just posted like three days ago but we went and took family pictures and all I can say is my kids are cute!! Here are a few of my favorites! We ordered a ton of copies and I have the copy rigths to them all so if you want to see more or want your own copies just let me know! They are cute!




















5 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute!

Karen said...

Awesome pictures-you look great (and so does the rest of the family:)! I keep thinking we should do that . . .
LeeAnn

Jessica Waters said...

I love those boys! They are too cute. I think Denver looks alot like you and kinda like Nathaniel when he was little. Give them kisses for me!

Linda Westover said...

The "men" in the family are cute, but "Mom" is gorgeous! I'd be delighted to have a copy of the family picture (even an e-mailed copy in jpg format would do.)
It's nice that your life seems to be going a little more smoothly now.

David & Brenda said...

I love the photos too. You are a beautiful family!!