Saturday, October 04, 2008


I've been meaning to post this for a while but haven't gotten around to it til now... My mom suggested I post the photo of the birthday cake I made for Riley (a plug for the family cookbook I hope you are enjoying - don't forget about it when deciding what gifts to give this Christmas!) You can find the recipe for the really easy to make Marshmallow Fondant I used in the Cake and Frostings section. It tastes delicious! Thanks again Mom for your help rolling out all the fondant pieces!

5 comments:

April Bishop said...

Gorgeous! I'm totally impressed!

Jessica Waters said...

I tried making beautiful cakes the past few years- My girls have all thought they were wonderful but really they were some of the ugiliest cakes made in Colorado! I am impressed with that cake!!

Jessica Waters said...

oops clicked the button too many times! I can't figure out how to delete it.

Unknown said...

Wow, that turned out great! Maybe I'll have to give it a try for the next b-day in our family...MINE!

Karen said...

Jessica, That little trash can at the bottom of your post, under the time, is how you delete.