maybe there are perks for being single and good looking! Did you meet any goodlooking Italian men? I really enjoyed my "travelin' days--or should I say YEARS!!
ENJOY- the traveling years! I never had any. . .I love my life but aaahhh to go abroad-- I am hoping to make it past the borders of the good ole USA someday!!I am glad you had so much fun! I hope you met and had fun with some goodlooking Italian Men!
7 comments:
I'm so jealous! Italy is the one place that I really wnat to go visit! Looks like you had fun!
maybe there are perks for being single and good looking! Did you meet any goodlooking Italian men? I really enjoyed my "travelin' days--or should I say YEARS!!
Yes, I want an answer to Carla's question. Did you make out with any of these Italian men??
ENJOY- the traveling years! I never had any. . .I love my life but aaahhh to go abroad-- I am hoping to make it past the borders of the good ole USA someday!!I am glad you had so much fun!
I hope you met and had fun with some goodlooking Italian Men!
How fantastic! You look great, by the way!
Ditto on looking great! I'm glad you're taking advantage of this season in your life. What a fun trip!
you Pelton kids should really ask your mother about "good looking Italian men"...
Post a Comment