Monday, September 08, 2008



I think we are the last ones to post about the kid's first day of school. I got permission to be late for lab so I could take Alexis to her first day of kindergarten. I think the kids were more excited about their lunch boxes than school! They both did great AND wanted to go back the next day....whew! We sure love Ms Gina and Ms Thompson!....oh yeah...I also aced my first three nursing school exams, and Eric got the rain gutters put up.....another step closer to selling the house!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! And you're not the last person to report in - I'm just the slowest :-) What's this about selling the house?

April Bishop said...

We're getting ready to put our house up on the market this month and I have never been so tired of projects in my life! What fun. Good luck!

Karen said...

It was fun to see your kids Sat. at Gardner Village. Sorry we missed you, but I got a nice hug from Eric. He still promises you'll come up for a visit sometime. Congrats on your grades and two in school!!!! xoxo

Brenda Sue said...

When are you putting the house up for sale? Its new news to me too!