7 years ago
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Here are some pictures of Brooke's first day of kindergarten. She was so cute and excited. This was a big day as she never went to pre-school. Neither one of us cried a single tear! When she got home and I asked her how school went she replied, "Boring!" Why Brooke? "Tahlia (neighborhood friend) was crying for her mother and I had to take care of her all during recess! Boring!" At least she's a good friend...


I cut off 2 1/2 feet off my hair and Brooke got her first big-girl haircut with bangs and layers. Aren't we pretty?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! You look GREAT April! I love the hair! Brooke looks like she is older than kindergarten! So adorable! I was prepare to cry and everything and I didn't either. We got to theschool and Denver told me I had to leave and that I wasn't allowed at school! Oh well at least he loves it!
At least you get some kind of an answer. Every day I ask Alexis and Spencer what they did at school and they both say "I don't remember" every time. It drives me crazy.
Congrats on Kindergarten it is a blessed step!! I LOVE your hair. I will have to post our 1st day of school pics. . .they are taken outside the car while I told them to run- oops woke up late on the 1st day of school. Great start to the year!
April, you look so gorgeous with short hair like that! I love it!!!! Brooke does look older than Kindergarten.
look at that beautiful long hair! Check out a new website I found www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com And your hair looks fantastic as well!
Post a Comment