Thursday, September 04, 2008

Denver's First Day of Pre-School!
This is my favorite picture!!
Darwin's xousin cut my hair for me and she butchered it. It is about three inches shorter than what I wanted....Good thing I live in the middle of no where and have no where to go and no one to see! Oh well...it will grow back right?

5 comments:

Carla and crew said...

Candace, don't worry about the hair--your grandpa always told me that the difference between a bad haircut and a good one is about 4 days! I think you look great anyway.

Linda Westover said...

Hey, I think it's really cute short like that! Short means low maintenance, and I'm all for that.
Congrats on having a pre-schooler.

Jessica Waters said...

Candace- I think your hair looks super cute short like that. I think I have seen far worse cuts on you!! (Does highschool box cut ring a bell??)
I am so glad Denver loves school I am sure you do too! Love you tons.

Brenda Sue said...

Your hair is SO CUTE!! I love it!! And you! Glad that Denver likes school!

David & Brenda said...

I love your hair too!