7 years ago
Saturday, August 09, 2008
You would think by now I would learn to keep my mouth shut about perhaps our luck changing...Just yesterday I posted about how great we were doing and well today...yep we were at the hospital. Now here it is midnight and I can't sleep. Denver started having seizures again today. I took him to the ER and they spoke with the neurologist we saw earlier in the year. They decided that he needs to be on epileptic medication until we do some further testing. So I get to stay up tonight fretting and crying over him and giving him his medication every few hours. I have to take him to Bend on Tuesday to meet with the neourologist...great timing being that we are planning on leaving Wednesday. They are thinking of doing a sleep deprivation EEG where they keep him up all night and monitor him throughout the night. From there we will take the all of the test results and get a second opinion and go from there. Who knows we might end back up at Doernbechers. Anyhow if everyone will keep him in your prayers I'd appreciate it. Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Candace, I think your family is in everyones prayers whether they are needed or not! Jordan and I will be sure to pray for your family.. Don't forget that you have a lot of people who love you and are here to help!
They're starting to recognize your name when we call to put it on the prayer roll!! Just kidding! Call your RS and have them bring Darwin casseroles. This may be his moment. We love you. Hang in there.
Call me if you head up to Portland and need ANYTHING. But in the meantime, we love you all and you are in our prayers.
Post a Comment