7 years ago
Monday, August 11, 2008
Thank you to all the family who fasted for Denver yesterday. We appreciate all the prayers, love and support. As my mom said they admitted Denver on Saturday. I thought I should get on here and put an update. My previous post describes what happened on Friday well, Saturday morning we woke up and he was fine. He acted completely normal and we decided to go outside and play. Twice that morning he just collapsed. He was conscience but he just lost control and collapsed. I call the ER wondering if it was a side effect of the medication they put him on. They said they would check and call me back. Before they called me back he had a seizure. As we were loading him in the car they called and I told them we be there shortly. Then when we got there he had another seizure. After he had a seizure in the ER they had to sedate him because he was so eratic and uncontrolable because he was so scared. They kept us overnight and released us around noon on Sunday. I will be heading to Bend tomorrow to meet with the neurologist. They wasnt to do more testing on him to figure out what is causing the seizures. Today he is okay he seems like he is getting back to hiss normal self. They have placed him on some anti-epeleptic medication in the mean time. Hopefully through more testing we will come to the bottom of this and figure out what is triggering the seizures. I'm now paranoid about him thinking that he is just going to fall over or start seizing or get hurt in some way. I know though that everything will be okay. Thanks again for all that everyone has done for us! We appreciate it alot! I'll keep you all updated as to how tomorrow goes. Thanks love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is "no news" "good news?"
Post a Comment