
Hello family,
As you may or may not have seen at the reunion, Rob's book SLIDE is finally here and we are collecting orders for anyone who might be interested. The book will retail for $34.99 in selected stores and he has been offering the book on his website for $24.95. However, the "family and friends" discount will be offered at his cost, which is $10 each, plus shipping (if applicable). Shipping should only be around $5 and books can be shipped immediately. This would make a GREAT and affordable Christmas gift for anyone who is interested in the snowboarding world or for anyone who wants to have the coolest coffee table book around. :) Please email myself or Rob if you're interested (rob@robmathis.com), or if you want to see a preview before you decide you can check out his website (www.robmathis.com). I will also be sending out a mass email shortly with this info repeated, so if you happen to see this again and you are not interested, please disregard my solicitations!
It was great seeing you all - and thanks also for your support with the cookbook. I have oodles left so let me know if you need to place Christmas orders for that as well. I will be posting a message about a recipe correction as soon as I get around to it (if you've noticed any errors that I'm not aware of please let me know), as well as with the missing Steve Macbeth girl's info that regrettably got left off the family roster so we can all pencil them into our books. Sorry again Jana and Miranda! Love you!
3 comments:
Ramona, Thanks for all your great work on the cookbook--we are already enjoying it. The only mistake I forund is on the Tropical fruit salad--it was contributed by Aubrey Nelson, not Aubrey White! That's O.K. tho--you should have seen the checks I got from the reunion--Carla White, Carla Macbeth, you know it is so hard!
Thanks again--I sold two already to my Nelson relatives!
How do we handle the money? Send you a check?
Checks are great - with shipping it will be $15.95. Or if you are planning in being in our area any time soon (again!) you can avoid shipping and pick it up at our house. My address is 760 Village Way N, Sandy, UT 84094.
Carla, good thing we're all family, right?
Post a Comment