Wow it is baby central around here! Sorry I am not joining in the fun this time around. . .
I can see it now. . . .these little ones will have to endure the same painful memories that the last six cousins to be born in the same year had to. Being lined up in birth order and numerous pictures taken at every family get together for the rest of their earthly lives!!! It is been over twenty years now and I am sure we will be taking the pics again this year!! heehee heehee :)
It wasn't that bad.
Nothing exciting to report from our family it is just stinking cold and I am really ready for the sun to feel warm again. Eve starts soccer soon -- love those chilly evening games. . . Anna and Julia are getting ready for their big dance recital. Eliza has turned two prematurely but is not mastered the art of solid temper tanturm yet. I sure it will come with time!
Bret is crazy busy with work and church stuff- BUT has still managed to find plenty of time to ice fish. . . we went together a few weekends ago. It was soooooo fun. I have forgotten how great an entire day with my hubby by myself can be.
I was called into Young Women's and I am still a relief society teacher so that has been interesting balancing the two of those. Of course, I am busy busing everyone around to their various activities.
Hope all is well- can't wait to see everyone at the reunion-
Jessica
7 years ago
2 comments:
There is nothing wrong with not being among the baby crowd. I am glad to hear that all is well with you and yours! Will we see you at the reunion?
You know you liked the "cousin pictures."
Post a Comment