We actually got snow in the beautiftul Pacific Northwest. To those of you who see the white stuff every day, no big deal. To my girls? WAY BIG DEAL! We had a great time!
Brooke sitting on the bottom of what was going to be the "biggest snowman in the world!" (We quickly got sidetracked and made snow ice cream instead. Way more fun to eat your snow than to play in it!)Even I got into the fun. The girls loved to see me rolling around on the ground like a two year old...
Erin is in red, then the snowman, then Brooke in blue and Alix sitting on the bottom of the almost biggest snowman in the world!
In other, non-snow-related news. We are expecting our fourth adorable little girl in August. (We really don't know what it is yet, but come on, so far, we're three for three. What are the chances it's a boy? We'll let you know when we find out...) I am 14 weeks along and due the first of August. For those of you that haven't heard... Trina is having a little boy (really, she actually knows!) the end of May and Benjamin is having his first the middle of June. Looks like Mum is going to be busy flying over from Samoa a bunch this summer! It will be fun having three cousins so close in age. Joe and Eve swear they won't join the "pack" (really it feels more like a herd...) but we'll see... I'll keep you all posted on any more news from any of the up-coming babies.

5 comments:
Congrats on the baby! Keep your chin up.. It could be a boy! Will you be at the Reunion?
I don't know about the reunion. I really, really want to go, hardly anyone has even seen the twins, but I am due the first of August, so it might be a bit much. I am holding off on deciding until I see how ginormous I get...
Well, if you decide not to come because it is too close to your due date then I guess I can forgive you for skipping out on the reunion. Do you know if your Mum and Dad will be at the reunion? I guess that must depend on when you have your baby huh? Oh well.. We will all still love you and your cute family if you cannot come.
Congratulations- I understand the assumption of another girl completely!! I have been collecting baby boy clothes since I was pregnant with Eve. Just this week I pulled them from under the house and gave them away! Now I will have a boy! But I am not making any announcements anytime soon!
Didn't have any carrots for a nose, eh? But celery??
Post a Comment