So some of you know our Christmas adventure with the peacock. For those of you who don't know, Claire only wanted 2 things for Christmas. A Hula Hoop, okay easy. And a peacock. They're harder to find than you think. Especially in our small town. I searched for weeks for a peacock. I had found stuffed ones online, but wanted a little more of a challenge than that. For weeks, everytime I would enter a store I would have my eyes peeled for a peacock. One day, a week before Christmas, I was in Walmart and I was looking at little girl movies and I saw "Barbie and the Island Princess" I looked at the price and thought, "I'll buy it when the price goes down." Then I saw it. On the DVD box. A peacock! I then ran to the Barbie aisle and found a cute little magnet set peacock included. It was highly fullfilling to find what I had been looking for.
Christmas came and went and she loves her peacock. Again at Wally World one day we needed to bribe Claire to make a "lifestyle change" we found this cute Barbie, PEACOCK dress. Then grandma buys her a peacock, today at the grocery store in the Claw-type game, inside it, a peacock! At the library, in church (a little people peacock), grocery store, a picture of one in a movie from Wednesday night. They are everywhere! I guess I'm just still in peacock searching mode.
3 comments:
Peacocks? That's an unusual liking for a kid. At least she likes princesses or else I'd start to worry that she was a little looney. She does look very cute though.
What a cute girl! She is getting so BIG! Oh my goodness! I think Peacocks are cute! So she isn't the only one who likes them!
Claire is adorable!!! Riley has the same dress :)
Post a Comment