Okay, I guess I'll make the official announcement for those of you who have somehow managed to avoid hearing that I am also having a baby this year. We'll be having a little boy at the end of April. We're going to need a calendar to keep all these babies straight! I'm really excited that so many cousins are having babies, because none of my siblings are! My children may not have first cousins near their ages, so at least they can have 2nd cousins. That means we'll all have to keep coming to these reunions and have other get-togethers so they can all grow up knowing who everyone is!
Savannah is busy being an active 2 year old. She is constantly into something and is busy learning and growing. She loves being involved in everything and is VERY opinionated. Hmmm, I wonder where she got that trait from? She keeps us busy and can't wait to have a baby brother (or so we hope!).
Bryce has been busy with his job at Kroger, shoveling snow, playing basketball, and learning how to play new games. He's turning the big 30 this Friday, but he tries to avoid mentioning it.
I've just been trying to keep up with Savannah and to ignore some of the less than pleasant side effects of this pregnancy. We hope to see you all at the reunion this summer with lots of new babies!
1 comment:
I'd forgotten how close my birthday is to Bryce's. We'll have to be sure and give him a call.
Post a Comment