Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fresh from the oven. Tatem Warner Krohn! Lee Ann and the baby are pretty tired after all the worry about her blood pressure. They finally decided this morning to do a C- section since they were distressing both of them, not to mention John. She'll stay in a high care room until they get her off all the meds and she is stabilized. Then a few more days to recover from the surgery and away they go. John can't stop grinning and who could blame him with this cutie pie! They have lots more pictures that they'll post as soon as John gets away from the hospital. Love to all, Karen


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How cute! I need to get Aaron on this whole baby band-wagon, I tell you what. This family of ours makes nothing but cute kids. Way to go LeeAnn and John!

Brenda Sue said...

Yay for babies!!!!!! What a wonderful blessing a baby is to a family! I am so glad that LeeAnn and baby, as well as Daddy are all doing ok! Send them our love! Roberta is right, our family does make cute babies!

Linda Westover said...

Congratulations one and all! How nice, too, that we're having several boys in the family with this crop.
Please clarify, for the sake of the family genealogist, is Tatum's middle name spelled Warner or Werner? I presumed Werner, since that is how John's middle name was spelled on the wedding announcement. I just want to be sure I get it correctly on the family records.

Anonymous said...

Congrats LeeAnn & John!! He is adorable!! Hope you have a swift recovery, LeeAnn!