

For all you former Rexburg residents or anyone who would like to hear about my little life in southern Idaho, here is the latest:
the temple was dedicated on February 10th after it was postponed a week due to the passing of President Hinckley. President Monson, Elder Nelson, and Elder Bednar came to dedicate the temple that Sunday morning. It was a beautiful day and the dedicatory sessions were all wonderful! I have been able to baptisms once so far, but I am excited to make it a weekly ritual since the temple is within walking distance of my apartment.
It is so exciting to be at BYU-Idaho right now! There is so much going on with the school and in the community. I feel so blessed to be here at this time.
On a different note, congrats to all my cousins who are expecting children! that is so exciting! I am so ansious to meet all of the new additions to our family! Love to you all!
-Lauren
4 comments:
It was great to hear from you, Lauren! Rexburg is much changed from my days there (more that 40 years ago, would you believe!) Thanks to your sweet mom for letting us know that you're still alive.
Enjoy your good life!
Hey Lauren! Thanks for the update. Rexburg has even changed so much in the last 4-5 years. So...are we supposed to know anyone in that picture? Where are you?
She's the girl in the back row whose face is mostly covered up by the person in front of her.
Ahh, there she is. I didn't recognize her with dark hair and glasses. Our little Lauren is all growed up! Thanks Ruth.
Post a Comment