Wednesday, January 16, 2008




A little late again, but time to catch up. We had a nice Christmas and New Year's, but with new things come change. I got laid off from my job at Pro Look Sports last week and am again looking for a job. I've had a couple promising interviews and am waiting to hear back. I hate saying it and hate hearing it, but I'm sure things will work out. It's just hard because I loved what I did. Other than that, we are all doing very well and are very happy to be together. Hope everyone else is too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey little bro, things will work out. Let me know how your interviews go.

Karen said...

We'd love to have you come job hunt here! :) Seattle can always use another artist and we'd happily put you up while you job hunt or interview. It's really a good thing you have such a darling wife to keep you going and motivated. xoxo Karen

Anonymous said...

That really stinks, Eric, I'm sorry. My fingers are crossed that the interviews go well and it won't be long before you're employed again.

Cute pictures though! :)