Sunday, December 30, 2007

This is a goofy picture but it shows Lauren's halo! A great holiday was had by all. We hope yours has been wonderful as well. We love you all and I'm so excited...I think I finally figured out how to get pictures from Picasa to the Blog. In the learning process, I lost the pictures of Grandma's 88th birthday. I thought I had them downloaded so I deleted them from the camera, but they weren't on the computer. I will get some others of her and send it to you. Look out now, family. Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DOH! I hate it when that darn technology gets the better of me! It snowed in Portland on xmas too - guess I should find some more batteries so I can download pictures of Izzy. It looks like you all had a fabulous time - glad you didn't burn the house down ;)

Linda Westover said...

What a great idea, to have your own gingerbread house contest! We just might have to give that a try next year.