Sunday, December 09, 2007


Hello family! This is Aunt Laura--late on Sunday night. I finished my latest university class last week, so no more excuses for this month.

Here's a year-end review:
I'm working on a Masters' degree for the next few years. . . Richard has been with "I-mate" (cell phones) for a year now and likes the job--Hooray! Noel is doing drivers' ed.--thinking about Eagle projects. Sarah is our master babysitter and recently actress at church not once, but twice in the past month she's had lead roles in church productions. Colin is a skateboarding man--and 11 year old scout--and he's in BAND! Gracie surprised many by singing a beautiful solo in the Christmas play (brought tears to Aunt Karen's eyes)!--Oh, and Gracie is juggling scarves these days, and she survived the untimely death of her first pet, a fuzzy hamster.

That's all there is to brag about at the White House. . . .except that we have an awesome family to blog-check for! Love you all--Merry Christmas in case I don't get to cards--as usual!
Laura and the White House Staff

3 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Glad to hear that you're all still alive and dealing with all the fun stuff that comes with having children at home! I do miss that a little, but being empty nesters is great!! Are the kids still doing violin along with everything else they're involved in?
Hugs and kisses to one and all!

Brenda Sue said...

Oh how I miss those precious kiddies!!! I miss being able to spend time with you too... Being far away from family isn't fun! I am so glad that your going back to school! I am so proud of you!!

Unknown said...

Tell your girls that I didn't really forget about taping HSM2 for them, but we had to unplug our cable box and it deleted all of our recorded programs :( I felt so bad, and then got busy with work and didn't ever get around to letting you know what happened. Sorry!