Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Birthday yesterday, Dad, Grandpa, Uncle Bob, etc... You don't look a day past 65! ;)

Here are a couple of pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes, and one with cousin Savannah from Mom & Dad's Trunk or Treat. Riley wore the Dorothy costume my mom made for Carly years ago, and Ryder was a "dragon-dinosaur". He couldn't pick between one or the other so he was the best of both worlds.




Riley started Kindergarten this fall and is loving it - she has been spelling November proudly the past couple of days. Ryder is enjoying a play/preschool group with 5 other little boys from the neighborhood one day a week - the mom's rotate weeks and so far it's been working out well. Rob has been extremely busy the past week finishing up the final details on his book which should be out before the end of the year. Also, we just found out he will be included in a local snowboard photography art show downtown starting Nov. 16 and running through Jan. 31 highlighting a lot of his photography over the years.

I've been working the past couple of days compiling the recipes that *some* of you have submitted some to me (thank you!) and I can tell that it is going to be a great cookbook. PLEASE feel free to send me more, and those of you who haven't sent me anything, I'M WAITING! I know there are several members of our family who do not frequent the blog - those of you who do, please pass on the word to parents, siblings, etc that our cookbook will not be as great as it could be without their contribution. I'll give it a few more weeks before I start emailing you all individually to beg for submissions.

Thanks for reading!
Ramona

3 comments:

Eric Westover said...

Here's our recipe contribution: pour cereal into bowl and add milk. Stir if desired. Enjoy. Shelene will be sending in a few more real recipes soon. I didn't know Rob was compiling a book. Fun times.

Unknown said...

What a smarty pants. Cute kids, and I hope you've been able to use some of the recipes I've submitted. I tell you...beer cheese soup is the best!

Brenda Sue said...

Beer cheese soup?? Send me the recipe??