It's been a while since I've last checked out the family blog. It was fun to hear how everyone is doing. I thought I would add a little news from the Krohn family. In case a little birdie hasn't already told you . . . John and I are expecting baby #1 on March 7th. We are really excited about the new addition to our family. I am the most excited because it means my 3 hour round-trip commute to school each day will only be for a few more months!
We leave for a family adventure to Mexico this next week which will be a nice vacation before life starts changing too much:)
7 years ago
8 comments:
Congrats! Do you know what you are having or are you gonna do the surprise thing? Best of luck and Congrats again!
Congratulations sweetie!! I am SO happy for you!! I cannot wait until the reunion so I can see you again. I have missed Bothell so much! I wish you and John the best. You will both be great parents.
How fun it will be to have another generaltion of cousins close to the same age! We are thrilled for you, and hope that all goes well.
Congrats LeAnn!
I have not talked to you in forever- I look forward to seeing you and your new little one at the reunion!
Awesome! Congratulations! Don't tell anyone if you have any names picked out;)
So is the baby the best news or is it the end of the looooong commute? ;) Anyway, we should go to Ikea one of these days. Have fun on the cruise. Don't miss the rain too much. Ha Ha.
Ya'll need to rub some of those baby vibes off on my husband ;)
Congratulations LeAnn and John! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Can't wait to see pictures of your "bump"!
Love, Ramona
Post a Comment